Middle Schools & Community Groups: Sign Up to Bring Students to the 2017 Philly HS Fair!
This year, the 2017 Philly High School Fair will be reserved for groups from 1:00pm-5:00pm on Friday, September 15th at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Exhibit Hall B. During this time, only registered middle schools and community groups will be invited to meet with high school representatives.
If you would like to bring a group of students to the 2017 Fair, please sign up for a time slot by clicking the button below.
- Prior to the Fair, schools will receive important safety information about arrival and departure logistics, including where buses are permitted to drop-off and pick-up students. These rules must be followed and will be enforced by event staff, the Philadelphia Police Department and the Convention Center. These instructions will be communicated as soon as they are available.
- Schools should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled start time. Please expect to wait in line prior to entering the Fair. Schools arriving after their scheduled start time will forfeit their spot and will not be permitted to bump schools already in line.
- Students will have a total of one hour inside the Fair, following their sign-in with event staff.
- Due to capacity limitations inside the Exhibit Hall, we cannot accommodate every interested middle school group. If you are unable to sign-up for a spot below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waitlist. Schools will be permitted to sign-up off the waitlist in the order first received in the event of any cancelations.
- Schools are not permitted to sign-up for more than one time slot unless they are bringing two entirely separate student groups to the fair. No school may sign up for more than 2 time slots.
- Groups of 200 (including chaperones) or larger must email us at email@example.com prior to signing up for a time slot.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your reserved time slot.